Are you a General Counsel, Head of Legal or a Team Leader who manages legal resource?
Do you have a promising junior colleague whom you would like to develop and help qualify? We provide the regulatory supervision, structure and know-how to take your talent through to qualification. Here’s how it works…
We offer a unique and flexible resourcing solution by employing your junior colleague as a trainee and seconding them back to you during their two-year training period. As an SRA-authorised training establishment, we will collaborate with you to ensure all regulatory requirements are met or exceeded at all times. During the secondment, you get to observe your junior colleague’s progress and remain involved in their training. Alongside their training contract, we offer dedicated mentoring and support, which we believe is unmatched in the legal profession.
By using us, you benefit by:
- overcoming the training regulatory barrier and not having to invest in the costly infrastructure of running a training programme
- developing a valued member of staff
- retaining institutional knowledge
- reducing the cost of hiring a new employee if your valued junior colleague finds a training contract at another organisation
- reducing headcount as we employ the trainees